No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Our promise to you is that you will be 100% satisfied. If you receive a product from us that is not what you expected, or if you just don’t like it, simply return it for a full refund. Call us for more information at 605-745-5330 or email us at email@example.com
Privacy and Security
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We collect only that information that you provide when placing an order and/or when registering for our email newsletter. We do not store any credit card information here, but instead we use Stripe, an online credit card processor, who complies with all applicable laws and credit card regulations. We use this information only to process orders you make or to provide information via newsletter which you have requested to receive. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If you believe that any information we have concerning you is inaccurate, you may notify us via the email at the end of this policy to request that corrections be made.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.